On the Gulf of St. Tropez and close to Pampelonne beach
VIVRE UN MOMENT PRIVILEGIE AVEC UN SEJOUR DE QUALITE. MARCHES PROVENCAUX, VISITES DE MUSEES OU ACTIVITES NAUTIQUES SOUS LE SOLEIL.
Whether you want to take it easy on the beach or take a stroll along the coastal paths… or even learn all about the Gulf of St. Tropez, there are plenty of discoveries to be made. Indulge in one of the many watersports available, such as sailing, jet skiing and diving, or what about a spot of golf in the morning sunshine at one of the two golf courses less than 3 kilometres from the hotel.
Dive into the deep blue waters of the bay of St. Tropez and enjoy the backdrop of the Estérel massif and the leafy green Provencal setting. Discover the landscape full of hidden villages steeped in history. Fill your lungs with fresh air in the national parks of Port Cros and Porquerolles, the Verdon gorges, Le Rayol Canadel gardens and the legendary massif of Ste. Baume. Discover also the beautiful Pampelone beach, an ideal spot for bathing or a morning jog.
Gulf of St. Tropez and Pampelonne beach
Whether you want to relax on the beach, or take a stroll along the coast… or even learn all about the Gulf of St. Tropez. This ideal location holds many discoveries. Indulge in the pleasures of sailing, jet-skiing and diving, or in a little early morning golf on either of the sunny golf courses less than 3 kilometres from the hotel.
Dive into the deep blue bay of St. Tropez with the enchanting Estérel and leafy green of Provence as your backdrop. Discover landscapes with hidden villages steeped in history. Fill your lungs with fresh air in the wide open spaces of Port Cros and Porquerolles national parks, the Gorges du Verdon, Rayol Canadel gardens and the legendary Ste. Baume massif. Check out also the beautiful Pampelone beach, perfect for a swim or a morning jog.
Nearby leisure activities
- Beach within a few minutes of the hotel
- Sailing, jet-skiing, scuba diving
- 2 golf courses less than 3 km away
- Horse-riding, tennis, quad biking
- National parks: Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Verdon gorges, Le Rayol Canabel gardens
- St. Maxime’s Tour Carrée museum and St. Tropez’ L’Annonciade
- Provencal markets
Events and happenings
- Mimosa weekend, first weekend in February
- Fête de la Bravade de Sainte-Maxime, 14 and 15 May
- Fête de la Saint-Jean (mid-June) with its fireworks and Chinese lanterns
- Wine harvest festival, 8 and 9 September
- Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez sailing event, last weekend in September to first weekend in October
- The Braderie St. Tropez, last weekend in October
- Les Voiles d’Automne sailing event, first weekend in November
- Rallye du Var car rally, last weekend in November
- Olive and olive oil festival, 23 and 24 November
- Festival of light, 4 December
- Christmas market, second half of December